Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chapter 11

Tuesday finally arrived, and I couldn’t have been happier. Our last classes were through at noon and we couldn’t wait to get away from everything. We were all stressed out over the situation with James. Hopefully we could get away without him following us. Edward’s house was the one place I could truly feel safe.

We still had no clue how James was watching us. He seemed to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. It was like he was literally a fly on the wall. Edward and I had discussed staying in his room instead of mine, but we decided that was pointless. James was everywhere, and it didn’t matter where we slept because he would be there.

Edward had loaded our bags into his car on Monday night before we went to bed. He wanted to be ready to leave the minute my last class was dismissed. He was starting to show how stressed he truly was over the situation with James. How could he love me when I brought so much pain and turmoil into his life?

Edward was waiting outside my class as usual when the professor dismissed us. He quickly helped me into the car, and we left the campus for our long weekend. Edward did not go straight to his house. He was worried about James following us, so he wandered around Portland for about an hour, constantly checking his mirrors, to ensure no one was following us. Once he was satisfied that James was nowhere in sight, he started driving towards his house. He was still a bit paranoid because he took a few extra back streets to make it even more difficult if we were still being followed.

We finally arrived at the Cullens house at three in the afternoon. At first I thought Edward was going a little overboard, but when we walked into his house it was the first time since my birthday that I felt like James wasn’t around. I could literally feel the weight being lifted off my shoulders. Our first stop was Edward’s room to unpack.

We had just set our bags down when I received a new text message. Edward stepped up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as I read the new message.

where the fuck are you? that little prick better keep his hands to himself.

I was actually relieved after reading the text from James. Edward obviously did an excellent job making sure we were not followed. I turned to face Edward with a huge smile on my face.

“We’re finally alone. I feel so happy knowing that he doesn’t know where we are and can’t watch every move we make,” I said, completely overjoyed.

Edward’s whole body relaxed. It was so wonderful to see him completely at ease. Now we could focus on each other. “You have no idea how happy that makes me, love.”

We spent the next hour unpacking and stealing kisses and hugs. Edward reluctantly pulled me downstairs to see if the rest of his family had arrived. We found Esme in the kitchen preparing dinner. I ran up to her and gave her a big hug.

“Hi, Esme. I’ve missed you so much.”

“I’ve missed you too, dear. I see you have been taking good care of my son,” Esme smirked.

“I do my best. May I help you cook dinner?” I was excited. I hadn’t cooked since we visited Charlie and Tommy in Forks. It is the one thing I missed most about being home.

“That would be wonderful. Could you please peel the apples?” She handed me a knife and pointed at the bags of apples.

“No problem. What are you making?” I pulled up one of the barstools and started peeling the apples.

“Ham and cheese ring and baked apples. It’s Edward’s favorite.”

“Really?! You are the best mom!” Edward gave his mother a huge hug and kissed her cheek.

“Edward, could you please go to the storage shed in the back and dig out the special occasion china, crystal, and silver?”

“No problem.” Edward kissed Esme on the cheek again and gave me a kiss on the lips and headed out the back door.

“Finally. I didn’t think he would ever leave us alone. I think we are need of some serious girl talk.” Esme flashed me a wicked grin.

“I have been dying to have some time to talk with you, Esme. I really enjoyed the conversations we had the last time I visited.”

“Me too. Now, how are things going with Edward? I noticed you two seem to be more relaxed with each other.” Esme had just finished preparing four ham and cheese rings and placed them in the oven to bake. She grabbed another barstool and a knife and helped me peel apples.

“Things are wonderful. I love him so much. I can’t imagine a day going by without seeing him. My heart aches anytime we’re apart.”

“Dear, you don’t know how happy it makes me to hear you say those things about Edward. I can see how much he loves you. His eyes sparkle when he looks at you. Just now, when you moved away from him to help me, he looked like it physically hurt him to lose contact with you. You don’t know how happy it makes me to see him in love.” Esme was beaming with pride and joy.

“Esme, I love him so much. I would die to protect him from harm.” I felt the lump forming in my throat. I hope Esme didn’t notice. The last thing I needed was for her to realize how literal that last sentence was. It was quite possible that I could end up dying at the hands of James to keep Edward safe.

“Bella, I have mixed emotions over that. That tells me how deeply and truly you do love my son, but do you realize how devastated he would be if you ever put yourself in harm’s way to protect him?” We had finished peeling the apples, and Esme pulled me into a tight embrace. “One day you will be a Cullen in name, but your feelings and devotion to my son already make you a Cullen. I can’t wait for the day that I can officially call you a daughter.”

“Esme, you don’t know how much it means to me to hear you say that. Would you mind if I called you Mom instead of Esme?”

Esme gasped and tears started to fall down her face. “Bella, I would be honored.” We hugged again and both of us had tears streaming down our faces.

“What did I miss?” Edward looked at us in awe.

“Mom and I were just having a bit of girl talk,” I said, smiling at Esme.

“Mom, eh. I like the way that sounds when you say it, love.” Edward came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Everyone made it home right before dinner was ready. It was nice to sit down as a family, eat, and talk about what was going on in everyone’s life. The only parts of my family missing from this perfect setting were Charlie and Tommy. I couldn’t wait until tomorrow when they would arrive. This would be the best Thanksgiving we’d had in years.

Alice suggested we all watch a movie together after dinner. Everyone agreed and took their usual spots in the family room. Edward and I were cuddled up on one of the loveseats. I was so exhausted from the stress of James that I was falling asleep ten minutes into the movie. Edward picked me up and said goodnight to his family. Everyone whispered their goodnights as we headed up the stairs.

I was still groggy but awake enough to change into my pajamas when we made it into Edward’s room. We took turns in his bathroom changing and cleaning up for bed. I went first and was curled up in a ball under the covers when he came out of the bathroom. He crawled under the covers and pulled me close to him.

“Bella, you have amazed me once again. I haven’t seen my mom that happy since the last time we visited. I can’t begin to tell you how happy you have made her today. I don’t know everything you talked about, but just the simple act of calling her ‘Mom’ overjoyed her. I love you more and more every day.” Edward cupped my face and slowly brought his lips to mine. I felt all the love he had for me in that kiss. I pulled him closer to me and tried my best to show him how much I loved him with that kiss too. His lips left mine but continued to caress my face, neck, and down to my chest. His hands followed the path his lips had taken.

“I love you,” I whispered. I repeated it over and over like a sacred prayer falling from my lips. Edward’s hands reached the hem of my shirt, and he slowly lifted it over my head and threw it behind him on the floor. I had never been so exposed to anyone in my life. I didn’t feel embarrassed or even shy. It felt right. Edward looked upon my naked torso with reverence. “My God, Bella. You are exquisite.”

Edward brought his shaking hand to my breasts and tenderly caressed each one. I moaned when his hand made contact. This was the first time he had touched me skin to skin. The feeling was indescribable. He started to lower his mouth to my right breast but paused long enough to look at me for permission. I nodded my head yes, and he slowly began running his tongue across my nipple before taking it fully in his mouth. He lavished each breast with his mouth, and then slowly kissed his way back to my lips. His hands continued to shake as he caressed my body. He seemed to be as nervous as I was.

“Edward, please make love to me,” I begged breathlessly.

“Bella, are you sure you’re ready for this?” He was always so concerned about pushing me beyond my limits. I couldn’t stand another minute where we weren’t connected in every possible way. I wanted this chance to show him how much I loved him.

“I have never been more certain of anything in my life, Edward. I love you and want to share every part of myself with you.” I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor with mine. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him to my lips. He continued to worship my body with his hands and lips. I couldn’t contain the moans of pleasure that fell from my lips.

Edward grabbed the waist of my pants and slid them off, taking my panties with them. I was completely exposed to him. I started to cover myself with my arms but Edward quickly stopped me. “Please don’t hide yourself from me, Bella. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.” He captured my lips once again in a heated kiss.

Edward’s hands made their way down my body, finally ending where I wanted him the most. His hands were again shaking as he started to stroke my heated center. I was writhing in pleasure from his touch.

I finally adjusted to the lusty haze in my head and snaked my hands down his body. His body was a sculpted masterpiece. Every muscle on his torso was defined. I didn’t linger too long in any particular spot. My goal was to remove his boxers. I had reached the waistband of his pants and slowly pushed them down his legs and finally off his body. I glanced down and wondered at the beauty of Edward’s body. He was breathtaking.

“Bella, is everything alright?” Edward asked while gently stroking my cheek.

“Everything is perfect, Edward.” I pulled him on top of me.

Edward positioned himself between my legs and hesitated for a moment. “What’s wrong, Edward?” I asked, terrified that he wanted to stop.

“I’m sorry, love. I almost forgot about protection. Give me just a moment.” He started to move off of me, but I pulled him back.

“Edward, I take birth control to regulate my periods.” I gave him a shy smile and turned my head to kiss his arm.

He was positioned at my entrance again. “Bella, I love you so much. This will hurt at first. If it’s too much, please let me know and we’ll stop.” He slowly pushed into me. I could feel an uncomfortable stretch, but no pain. He reached my virginity and stopped. “I love you and I’m so sorry,” he whispered as he broke through the barrier with one quick thrust. I gasped out at the pain and a few tears escaped. Edward held still, waiting for the pain to subside. His whole body was shaking. Once the pain had subsided, I gently moved my hips letting him know I was fine.

We started to move together slowly, and the feeling was amazing. We found a comfortable rhythm, and I couldn’t keep my moans quiet. I was lost in ecstasy. Edward’s name was the only word I could remember, and I repeated it over and over. Edward was grunting, groaning, and chanting my name as well. Our eyes were locked, and I could see into the depths of his soul. His eyes conveyed all of the love he felt for me. No words were necessary.

My whole body shuddered as an intense feeling of pleasure rippled throughout my body. Every muscle in my body was tightening, my toes were curling, and I was screaming Edward’s name. I was slowly coming down from my high when I felt Edward tense and pulse into me whispering my name. We lay there for a few minutes trying to catch our breath. Edward rolled onto his side and pulled me into his arms and kept placing kisses on the top of my head. “I love you, Bella. Now and forever.”

“I love you too, Edward.” He started humming that familiar tune, and I drifted off into the best sleep I have ever had.

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile on my face. Last night was heaven on earth. I glanced to my left to find Edward sound asleep with the goofiest grin. I lightly kissed his lips and slipped out of bed. I could definitely feel the effects of last night this morning. I was sore. I made a quick trip to the bathroom to shower and dress for the day. Edward was sound asleep, holding my pillow tight as I slipped out of his room.

I was in desperate need of coffee and food, so I headed straight for the kitchen. Esme was already awake and preparing breakfast for the whole crew. I grabbed a mug of coffee and gave her a quick hug. “Morning, Mom. Need any help?”

Esme beamed when I called her mom. “Morning, dear. Could you finish the bacon while I work on the eggs?”

“No problem.” I walked over to the griddle and took over for Esme. I couldn’t help but smile when my mind started drifting to Edward and our wonderful night.

“Bella, you are positively glowing this morning. I take it you and Edward had a nice evening?” she asked with a knowing smirk. I blushed a deep scarlet and started biting my bottom lip. “There’s no need to be embarrassed, dear. I think it’s wonderful that you and Edward are that happy and that much in love. A mother loves nothing more than to see her children happy. Yes, you are included as one of my children.” She pulled me into a hug.

“Thanks, Mom.” I went back to bacon duty and slowly sipping my coffee. I only had four pieces of bacon left to cook when I felt Edward’s arms wrap around my waist and his lips on my neck.

“Morning, love. Did you sleep well? I know I did.” I could feel him smile against my skin.

“Yes, I slept wonderfully.” I turned around and gave him a quick peck on his lips. Edward finally released his hold on me and gave his mother a kiss on the cheek before he sat down at the table with a cup of coffee and the paper. Once breakfast was ready, I made a plate for Edward and myself and joined him at the table. We were enjoying our breakfast and cuddling up to each other when we heard a loud gasp.

“BELLA!!!!!!!” Alice squealed. I looked at her terrified. What did I do now?

“Morning, Alice. Can you turn it down a notch? I do enjoy the sense of hearing,” I said to her sarcastically.

“We need to talk. Now.” That was when I realized what she was reacting to. She must be able to tell what happened last night just like Esme.

“Alice, talking can wait until after breakfast. I’m starving, and I refuse to leave this table until I am satisfied.” I stuck my tongue out at her like a five year old.

“What’s wrong, Bella? Eddie not taking care of keeping you satisfied?” Emmett entered the kitchen at the most inopportune time. “Whoa. Never mind. Way to go, Eddie,” Emmett said while patting Edward on his back. My face was bright red, and I had a feeling it’d stay that way all day.

“So, Bella, have a good night?” Emmett smirked at me.

“Yes I did. Thank you very much, Em.” I quickly finished my food and cleaned my dishes off so I could escape the continued embarrassment sure to come from Emmett. Edward was right behind me and followed me into the family room.

He grabbed my hand and started pulling me to a room at the back of the house. “Edward, what’s going on?”

“I have a surprise for you, love.” He opened the door and my jaw dropped. There was a beautiful black baby grand piano in the middle of the room. “It is beautiful,” I gasped.

Edward gently pulled the bench out and sat down in front of the piano. He pulled me over to sit next to him. He carefully lifted the cover and caressed the keys. “I didn’t know you played?”

“I’ve played since I was three. I haven’t had any time to play since school started,” he said regretfully.

“I’m sorry. You’ve been spending all your time with me,” I lowered my head in shame.

“Bella, I don’t regret one moment spent with you. Don’t ever think that. Are you ready for your surprise?” I nodded my head yes but kept my eyes on my lap. Edward placed his hand under my chin and raised my eyes to meet his. “Please don’t hide from me. I love to see your beautiful face and eyes.”

Edward placed his hands on the keys and warmed up by playing a few scales. It was mesmerizing watching his hands glide across the instrument. He stopped playing the scales, took in a deep breath, and started playing a beautiful song. I had never heard it before. It started really quiet, almost shy, slowly building into a light, carefree sound. The song shifted to a scary, ominous sound, then to a sultry, almost hypnotic tone. It finally ended in very light high notes.

“Edward, that was beautiful. What was it?” I hadn’t realized I was crying until Edward wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

“That was a song I wrote about us. You don’t know how much it means to me that you like it.” He pulled me onto his lap and started stroking my hair.

“I don’t merely like it. I absolutely love it. It is perfect.” I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight. “Is this what you were doing when you would sneak off and leave me with Emmett and Jasper?”

“Yes. I would go to the theater and compose. I was able to use the piano in the audition room. I think last night inspired me to write another composition,” he said smugly.

“I agree. Last night was truly inspiring.” I crashed my lips to his. We sat in the music room kissing, laughing, and playing his piano for about an hour until Alice came barreling through the door and dragged me off for girl talk in.

Alice pulled out a pint of Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia ice cream and three spoons. “Spill, Swan. You can’t deny what happened last night. It is written all over your face, plus I think we heard you guys a few times last night.” Alice shuddered a little.

“You obviously know what happened last night, so what else is there to tell,” I said with a grin that could rival the Cheshire cat’s.

“Bella! Was it everything you dreamed it would be?” Rose asked.

“More. I never knew it was possible to feel that connected with someone,” I said with a dreamy look in my eyes. I continued to tell Alice everything I was feeling and thinking about last night. She seemed almost as happy as I was.

She finally released me around 2:00. I found Edward in the family room with Emmett and Jasper. Emmett just smirked at me when I walked in.

“Bella, you need to learn to keep it down. I had a hard time trying to sleep last night. I got sick of hearing Edward‘s name last night.” Emmett laughed and punched Edward in the arm. Edward just glared at him.

“Em, maybe you just need to get some ear plugs. I can‘t control the reactions your brother brings out of me,” I said smugly.

Luckily the doorbell rang and saved me from further embarrassment at the hands of Emmett. Edward and I opened the door to find Charlie and Tommy. I squealed and pulled them both into a three-way hug. I had missed them both so much. We gave them the quick tour of the house and showed them to the rooms they would be using tonight.

Tommy pulled me into his room for a little brother/sister chat. “B, is there anything you want to tell me?” He cocked an eyebrow at me.

I blushed and quickly replied, “No.”

“Did you and Edward…” he trailed off.

I blushed even more. My traitorous blush gave me away. “Maybe,” I mumbled.

Tommy smirked. “I can’t believe you actually did it. Are you truly happy?” I nodded my head yes. Tommy pulled me into a bear hug. “Then I’m happy for you. Come on. We better get down stairs before Dad starts to think we abandoned him.”

We were all in the kitchen helping prepare dinner when Carlisle walked in. I introduced him to Charlie. They hit it off immediately.

“Carlisle, you and Esme have raised a fine boy there,” Charlie said, patting Carlisle on the back.

“Thank you, Charlie. It’s nice to know he actually listened to us every now and then. I hope you realize how much we have come to love Bella. She is quite special.” I started to blush.

“I’m glad she’s got more than just me and Tommy. She needs all the love she can get. So, whose dad was the fisherman? I took Edward out when he visited Forks. I was impressed with his fishing skills.”

“That would be my father,” Esme said. “Edward was the only one who would even consider going with him. I’m glad he did. I loved spending the day with my father fishing.” Charlie looked shocked. I never was interested in fishing, so he seemed surprised that a woman as sophisticated as Esme would.

Dinner was great. We all laughed at the stories the Cullens told about Edward. Charlie and Tommy added a few funny Bella stories to even the embarrassment. I loved that both of my families got along so beautifully.

We sat at the table talking and laughing until 9:00. Everyone decided to call it a night since we would be up very early to start cooking Thanksgiving dinner. I really wanted a repeat performance of last night but decided against it since Charlie and Tommy were in the rooms next to us. I really didn’t need to give my dad a reason to hate Edward.

Thanksgiving was wonderful. We girls spent the day in the kitchen cooking and chatting. The guys were busy playing video games and watching football. Dinner was amazing. I wanted to spend more time with Esme in the kitchen learning all of her recipes. She was an awesome cook.

“Esme, I haven’t had a meal that good in a long time. Thanks so much for having Tommy and me over,” Charlie said while patting his stomach.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, Charlie. You are more than welcome at our home anytime. Who’s ready for desert? The girls worked hard all day making some wonderful pies.” Esme rose from the table and started clearing the dinner dishes. I helped her. We sat at the table another hour laughing and eating desert. I was helping clean up in the kitchen when I noticed Charlie and Tommy pull Edward into the family room. I wanted to know what was going on. They were making me nervous.

When the kitchen was clean I found the three of them still alone in the family room. They snapped their heads in my direction when I walked into the room. I had a feeling I wouldn’t like what they were talking about. I slowly walked into the room and sat between Edward and Tommy on the couch.

“Bells, why the hell didn’t you tell me James was back!” Charlie was furious. I don’t think I had ever seen him turn that shade of purple.

“Dad, it is under control. I told Detective Aro all about James and had him get in contact with Detective Marcus in Phoenix. They are doing everything they can to catch him. Please don’t worry. Edward, Emmett, and Jasper are making sure that nothing happens to me.” I grabbed Charlie’s hand and squeezed it, trying to reassure him that everything would be fine.

“I want Detective Aro’s number so I can talk to him. If I don’t like what he says, I will drag you home kicking and screaming.”

Edward started snickering at what Charlie said. I snapped my head in his direction. “What do you find so funny?” I asked with as much venom as I could manage.

“I just have this picture in my head of Charlie dragging you out of the dorm and throwing you in the back of his cruiser. I think I would like to see that.” Edward’s eyes were dancing with his amusement.

“He’s done it before. Bella was at the library working on a research paper last year. She had been there for like five hours. Charlie was fed up with it and had to drag her out of there. He put her in the front seat, but she jumped out when he started to get in the driver’s side. He ran after her and threw her in the back. It was the funniest thing I think I had ever seen. I have pictures hidden in my room. I‘ll pull them out and email them to you.” Tommy was holding his stomach because he was laughing so hard.

“What class were you doing a paper for that had you desperate to be in the library, love?”

“I was researching for my scholarship essay. I was determined to get that scholarship. It was the only way I would be able to go to the college of my choice. It was worth all the time in the library. That scholarship is paying for my entire college career and allows me to not have to work. It was a godsend,” I said.

“That’s impressive, Bella. I didn’t realize your scholarship was that amazing. You never cease to amaze me.” Edward placed a quick kiss on my head.

“Fine, Bells. You can stay at school. Just know that I will be talking with Detective Aro on a regular basis. If I feel like things are not safe for you, I will be there to bring you home.” Charlie pulled me into a hug. I was shocked since Charlie wasn’t a very touchy feely kind of person. That told me how much he was worried about me.

“Don’t worry, Charlie. I refuse to let James hurt Bella. If I ever feel like she is no longer safe at school, we will be out the door and on our way here. He doesn’t know where I live, so she will always be safe here.” I liked Edward’s idea of coming to his house. James would always be able to find me in Forks.

“Thanks, Edward. You really are great for my Bells. I never worry when she’s with you. Well, I’m bushed. We need to get out of here early tomorrow, so I’m gonna head to bed. Night, Edward, Bells. Tommy, don’t stay up too late.” Charlie gave me another hug and disappeared up the stairs.

“Hey, B, listen to dad. If James gets to be too much, please don’t hang around school. I would rather have you safe. I’m sure the scholarship committee would understand if you had to take a few months off. I don’t know what I would do if anything happened to my sis.” Tommy gave me a quick hug and then smirked at me. “I’m going to bed. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. Never mind, you already have,” he said raising his eyebrows. I narrowed my eyes at him, and he started running up the stairs to avoid my wrath. Edward and I decided to head to bed as well. It had been a long day, and all I wanted to do was wrap myself in Edward’s arms and sleep for at least twelve hours.

Alice’s favorite part of Thanksgiving was the Black Friday sales. She tried to talk me into shopping with her, Rose, and Esme. I refused, and Edward backed me up. He found the idea of waking up at two in the morning to stand in line for two to three hours only to hope the store hadn’t run out of the special sale item she just had to have utterly ridiculous.

Charlie and Tommy were ready to leave at seven on Friday morning. Charlie had to be at work at five, so he wanted plenty of time to get home before he went to work. I gave them both hugs and told them how much I loved them before they finally left. I felt the tears coming as they drove off. I wasn’t sad because they were leaving but because that could be the last time I told them I loved them. I hoped they would understand if I didn’t see them again. I would do anything to keep all of them safe.

Edward pulled me into his arms. “You will get to see them soon, love. We’ll make plans to visit at Christmas.” Edward squeezed me tighter and placed a kiss on my forehead.

“I know. It’s just hard to let them go.” I was glad Edward wasn’t looking in my eyes. He might’ve understood the double meaning to my last statement.

“Come on, love. I have you to myself and I want to take full advantage of that.” Edward pulled me up the stairs to his room.

I spent the rest of the weekend saying goodbye to the Cullens without them knowing it. Alice, Jasper, Rose, and Emmett didn’t catch onto what I was doing. Edward asked me several times what was wrong. I just shrugged it off as missing Charlie and Tommy. He seemed to accept it.

I was in the kitchen with Esme on Sunday morning cooking breakfast when she surprised me. “Bella, what is going on? I’ve been watching you this weekend, and it seems like you are saying goodbye to everyone. Why would you be doing that?”

I sighed. “Mom, did Edward tell you about James?”

“Yes. It is terrible what he has been doing at the school. Are you worried about him?”

I nodded my head yes. “I’m just scared he’s going to get to me and I won’t get a chance to tell everyone how much I love them. I don’t want James to win, but I don’t see how it can be avoided.” I couldn’t hold back the tears anymore.

Esme pulled me into a motherly embrace. She stroked my hair and rocked us back and forth. “Dear, please don’t feel that way. The boys would never let him get to you. All of them love you too much to let anything happen to you. Edward would die before he let James harm you.”

“I know. I just don’t see how we can keep avoiding him. I love Edward so much. I don’t know what I would do if James ever hurt him.”

“Don’t worry about Edward. He can take care of himself and you. Just trust him. Please don’t worry anymore about all of this. Let’s finish getting breakfast ready. I want one more meal with my kids before you guys head back to campus.

Breakfast was great. I loved sitting around the table at Edward’s house surrounded by his family. There were always plenty of laughs. They made me feel like part of the family. It hurt more to think of what I was losing by confronting James. I decided not to think about that until Monday.

After breakfast we said our goodbyes to Esme and headed back to school. I used the time during the drive to refine my plans to meet James at the end of the week. As we got closer to the campus I realized I was scared. I wasn’t scared of James. I was scared of failing and James hurting my family. He had already taken my mother away from me. I wouldn’t be able to handle it if he took any other family member from me. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that Edward’s family was truly my family too. I would fight to keep them safe just like I would for Charlie, Tommy, and Edward. I just hope they could forgive me for what I was about to do.

1 comment: